Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [17 Mar] #SundayPost: Windshield or Bug
- [18 Mar] Risky Play by Rachel Van Dyken ★★★★½
- [19 Mar] #NewRelease: Just Swipe Right by Allie York
- [19 Mar] Hissy Fit by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★½
- [21 Mar] Romance and Women’s fiction: What’s the difference (and why it matters)
What’s Coming Up:
- Rocky Ground by Kaylea Cross
- In a Badger Way by Shelly Laurenston
This Week’s New Releases:
- $25 Amazon GC and a digital copy of Risky Play by Rachel Van Dyken (which I LOVED!)
What I Found Online:
- Looking for great romantic suspense recs? Check out Annie from Under the Cover Book Blog‘s video!
- And for all those doing #Romanceopoly here is the info for the #readathon!
- Lexxie and Brandee at UnConventional Bookworms are starting an online book club! Check it out!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Its officially allergy season in SW Ohio! Many of my students arrive each morning looking like they cried all the way to school. The nurse has ordered extra boxes of tissues because each classroom goes through a box a day. I am doubling up on my allergy meds-I have a night time allergy pill and a day time allergy pill. Its kind of ridiculous really!
So, last weekend I thought I scratched my eye. It was super painful and for about 24 hours, it wasn’t getting any better. Then, I looked at it again in the mirror and noticed my contact was scrunched up in the corner of my eye! My eye wasn’t scratched at all-it was the contact that was stuck! I thought my contact fell out when I was rubbing my eye and that’s how I got a scratch. Nope, turns out I didn’t rub my contact out-just bunched it up in the corner. Hooray!
The best news this week was my husband got a new job! It’s about twice as much as he was making so both of us finally felt we could stop stressing so much.
Other than allergy hell, things were pretty low key this week and I really needed that. Just 3 more weeks until spring break so we are all just hanging on.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!