Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [12 Apr] #SundayPost: Happy Easter!
- [13 Apr] Prison Princess by Coralee June and Rebecca Royce
- [14 Apr] Ask Me If I Care by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★½
- [15 Apr] #LastCurrentNext: April 15th
- [16 Apr] Temper by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [17 Apr] #FreebieFriday: April 17
- [18 Apr] Shielding Gillian by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- She Loves Me by Melissa Foster
- Get Bucked by Lani Lynn Vale
I love John Krasinski’s SGN!
Saturday, my husband and I celebrated 16 years of marriage. I can’t believe its been that long already. That makes me old! We didn’t really do anything (still under quarantine here in Ohio). My husband went for a motorcycle ride with some friends. I binged more Criminal Minds.
Last week was spring break for me, but tomorrow I return to the life of teaching from home. Our governor said he is going to unveil his plan for reopening everything next week. They are pushing social distancing, mask wearing, etc. I don’t see how we could possibly keep 6 feet of distance while in school. Our classrooms are PACKED. The not knowing what we will do is really stressing me out. But, what can you do? We are all in the same limbo!
I binged season 12 of Criminal Minds and am now onto season 13. I played a lot of animal crossing this week as well. That was pretty much my week.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!