Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [14 Feb] #SundayPost: February 14th
- [15 Feb] The Rakehell of Roth by Amalie Howard ★★★½
- [16 Feb] Pushing You Away by Kennedy Fox ★★★★
- [16 Feb] Hard to Score by K. Bromberg ★★★★
- [17 Feb] Spring edition: Waiting On…
- [18 Feb] A Lady's Formula for Love by Elizabeth Everett ★★★★★
- [19 Feb] #FreebieFriday: February 19th
- Make it Sweet by Kristen Callihan
- Conjugal Visits by Lani Lynn Vale
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke
- Sam at We Live and Breathe books discusses required reading
- Anne at Books of my Heart continues the Psy Changeling Read Along-you can join in!
So, I had an entire week of snow days. The weather has been relentless. Also, I teach in a very rural district that is 150 square miles, so getting it all cleared for busses is a challenge. The last time we had school was a week and a half ago. This week is gonna be rough.
My husband and I binged True Detective on HBO. We were hooked right away. Friday night we were up until 2 am watching. It was really nice to binge together. Often, we binge separately because we can’t agree on where to watch. I prefer watching in the bedroom because I hate all our living room furniture. He prefers the living room because he says the bed is uncomfortable. It’s been a long battle. I’m hopeful that someday we will be able to get new living room furniture. I think something oversized and with a chaise lounge would be good. I have also been contemplating moving my day bed from my office into the living room. I just need a more comfortable mattress for it!
Because I have been off work for so long, my anxiety is HIGH about going back. This is typical for me after any break. I’m trying all my calming techniques, but my brain just doesn’t want to stop ruminating about everything that could go wrong. I’m hoping today to stay busy and wear myself out so I’m less like to fixate on it when I try to go to bed. Going to sleep is the hardest when I get anxious like this. It just gets so difficult to fall asleep. So, hopefully I can manage it.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!