Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [7 Feb] #SundayPost: February 7th
- [8 Feb] About That Night by Laura Brown ★★★★
- [9 Feb] Reckless Road by Christine Feehan ★★★★
- [12 Feb] #FreebieFriday: February 12th
- [13 Feb] A Vineyard Valentine by Nina Bocci ★★★★
- The Rakehell of Roth by Amalie Howard
- Pushing You Away by Kennedy Fox
- Hard to Score by K. Bromberg
- Blindsided by Victoria Denault
- Slapshot by Rebecca Jenshak
Happy Valentines day and happy Presidents day tomorrow! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
This past week was filled with snow. On Monday night, we were expected to get 1-3 inches. Turned out to be 9 inches here. So, no school for me on Tuesday. Then, on my way home Wednesday, the snow started coming down hard and fast. We picked up another 3 inches or so and a lot during rush hour so the city was a mess. No school Thursday. I teach in a rural district and by Friday, there were still lots of areas there that hadn’t been cleared, so no school Friday either. We haven’t had a 5 day week since returning from Christmas break. When I actually have to work 5 straight days, it just might kill me.
I spent my snow days binging shows, listening to the In Death series, and napping. Overall, it was delightful. I think we have had like 7 snow days so far this year. There is another storm coming through Monday and Monday night; it feels wrong to hope for more snow days, but it would be very nice!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!