Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [18 Aug] #SundayPost: Fun time is over
- [20 Aug] Sink or Swim by Tessa Bailey ★★★½
- [21 Aug] WWW Wednesday!
- [22 Aug] Fight for Me Box Set by AL Jackson!
- [23 Aug] #FreebieFriday: August 23rd
What’s Coming Up:
- How to Love a Duke in 10 Days by Kerrigan Bryne
- Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan
- Handle With Care by Helena Hunting
- Search and Destroy by Julie Rowe
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Ezrah at I heart Romance and YA shares how she keeps track of blogging and IG!
- Angel’s Guilty Pleasures shares the Reader Problems book tag!
This Week’s Book Haul:
There is a saying: “There is no tired like teacher tired after the first week of school” and its true. Its getting back into the groove after summer break, learning new students, establishing routines. Thankfully this year I am not having to learn new students because I have sophomores and seniors. Overall, the first week went well. Hopefully the trend continues!
I was in bed super early all week because teaching is exhausting. Having to make a million decisions a day really wears your brain out. So, my reading is so behind. I have so many reviews scheduled for this week and I haven’t finished a single book on the list. I am almost done with How to Love a Duke in 10 Days and will probably finish today (Saturday) but I’m so behind!
I actually won a goodreads giveaway! And, its for a book I really loved! I got a hardback copy of Blood Truth by JR Ward! Yay!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!