Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [11 Jul] #SundayPost: July 11th
- [12 Jul] Trusting Molly by Susan Stoker ★★★½
- [13 Jul] It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey ★★★★
- [15 Jul] Book Recs based on your pizza order!
- [16 Jul] #FreebieFriday: July 16th
- Isn’t It Bromantic by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Last Guard by Nalini Singh
- Devil in Disguise by Lisa Kleypas
I feel this dog is my soul sister.
@ladbibleThis doggo learned a new trick today ? #ladbible #fyp #foryou #dogsoftiktok♬ original sound – LADbible
Another week spent mostly on grad school. An article analysis, a literature review report, a paper on culturally acceptable practices, 2 quizzes, and more discussion posts than I can count. Thankfully, in one of my classes, this week’s topic was IEPs. Since I write about 30 a year, I could do the assignments without much thought at all.
We have had non stop rain here. It is kind of insane and it is really interfering with my ability to set up my pool. Sigh.
I had to have blood drawn on Friday which is never fun. I think the phlebotomist was new because she had some trouble. It did not make things easier for sure! But, I didn’t pass out and that is all I really care about. I rewarded myself with a trip to the Half Price Books around the corner!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!