Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [11 Feb] Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose ★★★★
- [12 Feb] Cold and Deadly by Toni Anderson ★★★★
- [13 Feb] Stray Moon by Kelly Meding ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- The Risk by Elle Kennedy
- The Devil’s Daughter by Lisa Kleypas
This Week’s New Releases:
- Book Binge is having a Valentine’s Giveaway!
What I Found Online:
- Looking to get a crash course in Romance 101? Look no further than Under the Covers Book Blog!
- Fun Valentine’s Day book tag over at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures!
- Goodreads shares the secret lives of romance authors!
- Kimberly at Caffeinated Review shares her thoughts on one of my most anticipated listens: Birthday Suit by Lauren Blakley!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Did everyone have a nice Valentine’s day? I had parent teacher conferences until 8 pm so it wasn’t an ideal way to spend the day, but its all good. I only had a few parents who wanted to chat, so I spend most of the evening working on paperwork and chatting with coworkers.
Saturday and Sunday I am giving the ACT again. Its for a student who gets multiple testing days. So while I’m not excited to spend my weekend at work, the extra money is nice and much needed. And at least I get Monday off for the holiday.
So that was my fairly boring week! Im kind of in a reading slump too. I was so behind on my goodreads goal and it was stressing me out so I lowered it. I can’t stand seeing “you are 6 books behind schedule”. Thanks, goodreads, I am aware that I am in a reading funk. I think I’m falling behind because I have been struggling with audiobooks. I used to listen in my car, but lately I’ve had issues with being able to hear the book clearly. Because of my hearing loss, I wear aids. Hearing aids amplify all sound, so I sometimes hear more noise from the roadway than I do the stereo. Turning the book up doesn’t help so I have just not been listening to books in the car. Not getting my 80 min of listening time a day in is really slowing down my book progress.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!