Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [22 Sep] #SundayPost: Fall?
- [23 Sep] Wrapped Up in You by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [24 Sep] Archangel's War by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [25 Sep] Make Me Fall by Ember Leigh ★★★★
- [27 Sep] #FreebieFriday: September 27
- [28 Sep] A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas ★★★★
- [28 Sep] The Defense by Steve Cavanagh ★★★★
- [28 Sep] Shelter for Koren by Susan Stoker ★★★
- [28 Sep] Securing Piper by Susan Stoker ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- The Shape of Night by Tess Gerritsen
- Faker by Sarah Smith
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Sam at WLABB discusses Trigger Warnings! Join the conversation!
- Malia at Romance Schmomance is hosting the ARCtober Challenge!! Join her!
This Week’s Book Haul:
The weather is just getting ridiculous now. The first week of October in the 90’s??! What fresh hell is this? And I probably would be less pissed about it if my work had AC but we don’t. So imagine 400+ teenagers and their teachers spending 8 hours together with no AC….horrifying, right?
However, I am glad to see October. This kicks off my favorite months of the year-October, November, December. I’m all about Thanksgiving and Christmas, so the time leading up to them is my favorite. I’m also pretty fond of January and February, but they are second best.
The only book box I subscribe to now is the Bae Crate. This past week my September box arrived with a copy of How to Love a Duke in Ten Days! I loved that book so I am excited to have a physical copy and a gorgeous art print of the characters. Art prints have become my new favorite things!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!