Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
Wow-its already the end of April!
- [1 Apr] Ginger's Heart by Katy Regnery ★★★★
- [2 Apr] Luck Is No Lady by Amy Sandas ★★★★★
- [3 Apr] Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns
- [5 Apr] Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin ★★★★
- [5 Apr] One Second by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [6 Apr] Shock Advised by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★
- [6 Apr] Thrown Down by Tessa Bailey ★★★★½
- [7 Apr] Saving Kendrix by Elle Christensen ★★★★
- [8 Apr] Catching Summer by L.P. Dover ★★★★
- [8 Apr] Above Protection by C.J. Pinard ★★★★
- [9 Apr] Wrapped In You by Jules Bennett ★★★½
- [10 Apr] The Healing Power of Sugar by ★★★★½
- [11 Apr] Going All the Way by Megan Ryder ★★★
- [12 Apr] Redemption and Regrets by L.A. Cotton ★★★★
- [13 Apr] Getting It Back by Elizabeth Harmon ★★★★
- [13 Apr] Calling It by Jen Doyle ★★★½
- [15 Apr] Serial Love by Maryann Jordan ★★★★
- [16 Apr] Rushing the Goal by Toni Aleo ★★★★
- [17 Apr] Wolf on a Mission by N.J. Walters ★★★★½
- [18 Apr] Let Me by Cecy Robson ★★★★
- [20 Apr] #Nerd by Cambria Hebert ★★★★½
- [20 Apr] SEAL for Her Protection by Paige Tyler ★★★½
- [21 Apr] Seek by Brooke Page ★★★½
- [22 Apr] Fate and Forever by Sophie Jackson ★★★★
- [23 Apr] Blood Obsession by L.E. Wilson ★★★★
- [24 Apr] Doing It Over by Catherine Bybee ★★★½
- [25 Apr] The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway, Penny Reid ★★★★
- [25 Apr] The Wedding Pact by Katee Robert ★★★½
- [26 Apr] After We Fall by Marquita Valentine ★★★★
- [26 Apr] Matt by R.C. Ryan ★★★★
- [27 Apr] To Seduce a SEAL by Sara Jane Stone ★★★★
- [28 Apr] Gripped by Joanne Schwehm ★★★½
- [28 Apr] Grit by J.C. Valentine ★★★★
- [29 Apr] When I'm With You by Harper Sloan ★★★★
- [30 Apr] Riveted by Kenzie Macallan
What’s Coming Up:
I joined the #CleanSweepARC challenge! Check out what I plan to read!
There are some seriously awesome books releasing in May! Here are the posts I will have up next week:
- Dare to Take by Carly Phillips
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven
- Sleeping with the Opposition by JK Coi
- His Undercover Princess by Avery Flynn
This Week’s New Releases:
Signed copy of Gripped by Joanne Schwehm!
Print copy of Matt by RC Ryan!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I had a gift card that just needed to be spent! So, I grabbed several books off my wishlist! Hooray!
Buying a house is so stressful! We got the inspection report back and now have to work with the sellers to see if they will fix a few things. Trying to get a mortgage is stressing me out as well. Gah! And don’t even get me started on packing…because I haven’t started.
Work has been nuts this week. My students are doing the state testing and it is stressful! Plus, I have IEP meetings every day. Its testing and IEP season in my life for sure!
Book slump. Its official. I am having trouble really getting into a book lately. Maybe its because I’m super stressed or maybe I am just burnt out. Either way, I am struggling! Hopefully its a short lived slump.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!