Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [19 Mar] Black and Blue by Cynthia Rayne ★★★
- [24 Mar] Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon by Kerrelyn Sparks ★★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- The Consequence of Rejection by Rachel Van Dyken
- Claimed by Alexa Riley
- Murder Notes by Lisa Renee Jones
- Justice for Milena by Susan Stoker
This Week’s New Releases:
- Check out my #WhoRunTheWorld post for a copy of my favorite heroine’s book (Nell from All Played Out!)
- That same post also has a $25 amazon GC too! Check it out!
What I Found Online:
Listen to this guy sing!
Also, y’all know I love ‘Explained by a Gangsta’
This Week’s Book Haul:
Wednesday we had a snow day! I love snow days but I’m not gonna lie-snow in mid March is a bit of a downer. I mean, flowers were starting to bud and then they got covered with 3″ of snow! It all melted by Thursday.
But, that meant I had to work Monday/Tuesday, then Thursday/Friday. I think all weeks should be like that! Tuesday I had to proctor the ACT for my students. Its an easy day, but kind of boring! 5 hours of watching kids take a test makes for a LONG day.
Only 4 more days of work then SPRING BREAK! 3 days of normal classes with kids, 1 day of professional development and then freedom!!! I have lots of stuff to do around the house. Lots of napping and reading too. And playing with the dogs. Yeah, its gonna be a busy week!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!