Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [7 Apr] #SundayPost: Allergies, Rain, Ick
- [8 Apr] Fallen Princess by Chantal Fernando ★★★½
- [9 Apr] #NewRelease: Two for Holding by Kay Gordon
- [10 Apr] Mad About Moon by Melissa Foster ★★★★
- [13 Apr] My #TBRjar project!
What’s Coming Up:
- Nothing scheduled! Maybe some of my TBR reads??
This Week’s New Releases:
- ebook of River of Love by Melissa Foster
- $20 gift card and an audio copy of Fallen Princess by Chantal Fernando
What I Found Online:
- I got nothin’
This Week’s Book Haul:
Only 3 more school days until spring break!! I got sick last week so I ended up staying home one day. I think its just allergies, but its draining in my ears so I can’t get my hearing aids in, and also my throat was killing me!
On Thursday, Mr. Disciple and I will celebrate 15 years of marriage! I can’t believe it’s been 15 years. That makes me old! That can’t be!
Hopefully this week will go by quickly! I am ready for break!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!