Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [28 Apr] #SundayPost: The Countdown is on
- [29 Apr] Polaris by Autumn Reed, Julia Clarke ★★★★½
- [30 Apr] No Other Duke but You by Valerie Bowman ★★★
- [1 May] Boyfriend Maintenance by Lauren Helms #NewRelease
- [2 May] Surviving Amber Springs by Siobhan Davis ★★★★
- [3 May] #FreebieFriday: May 3rd
- [4 May] Winter's Guardian by G. Bailey ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- Hot to the Touch by Jaci Burton
- To Honor and Protect by Debra Webb and Reagan Black
- The Lying Hours by Sara Ney
- Chasing the Ballgirl by Trish Williford
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
Typical of Ohio in the spring, it has been raining non stop. Our yard is so flooded! We really need to mow the grass because its getting to look a bit like a jungle, but we can’t because of all the standing water.
Other than the rain, it was a pretty low key week. I was back to work this week and we have reached the time of the year where things are crazy. We have 4 weeks left and a LOT of things happen in those 4 weeks. Any breaks in routine really affect my students (students with disabilities) and they are just amped up. Plus, anyone who has ever had a child with an IEP knows this is what we call IEP Season because everyone’s paperwork is due. But, I work with high school students, so usually if I just remind them of the schedule in advance, they can manage. My seniors are nervous about leaving high school, so I am coddling them more than usual.
My cousin got married yesterday. When I was in college, I was their (her and her younger sister) nanny in the summer. Now, both girls are married and have kids of their own. It was a great wedding (except the rain) and I am so happy for her and her new husband. All the other girls in the family (myself included) eloped, so we were surprised she had an actual wedding. On that side of the family, only my parents and one aunt and uncle came. We just don’t “do” gatherings!!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!