Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [21 Apr] #SundayPost: Happy Easter!
- [22 Apr] Pieces of Us by A.L. Jackson ★★★★
- [23 Apr] Playing Defense by Julia Clarke ★★★★
- [23 Apr] Lord Have Mercy by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [24 Apr] Cover Wars: Pick a side
- [26 Apr] #FreebieFriday: April 26th
- [27 Apr] Rescuing Macie by Susan Stoker ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Polaris by Autumn Reed and Julia Clarke
- No Other Duke but You by Valerie Bowman
- Surviving Amber Springs by Siobhan Davis
- Winter’s Guardian by G. Bailey
This Week’s New Releases:
- Kindle Fire and tons of goodies from AL Jackson
What I Found Online:
- Can You Read A Series In A Month challenge starts May 1st! Check it out!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Tomorrow I have to go back to work (spring break has ended) but the countdown to summer vacation is on! Only 4 weeks until school’s out for summer!!
Saturday I am going to my younger cousin’s wedding. I was her nanny when she was a kid and now she has kids and is going to be a bride. It makes me feel very old!!
The hubby and I went to Ikea this week while I was on break. I love that place, but I really love it when its a weekday and its totally not busy! I got an adorable daybed for my reading room and Dave got a new chair for the living room. Overall, it was a successful trip. We haven’t been in years so it was fun to go and spend a few hours (because you cannot get out of that place in less than a few hours!)
Other than the Ikea trip, my break was low key-exactly what I wanted. I took the dogs for walks, I binged some tv, I napped, and basically did whatever I wanted. It was exactly what I needed!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!