Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [15 May] Just One Touch by Maya Banks ★★★½
- [16 May] Rescuing Kassie by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [17 May] It's Me Again, Baby by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [18 May] Hunger by Eve Langlais, Kate Douglas, A.C. Arthur ★★★★
- [20 May] Wrecked by Cynthia Eden ★★★★½
- [20 May] Finding Valor by Ripley Proserpina ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Grand Slam by Heidi McLaughlin
- The Darkest Corner by Liliana Hart
- Chance at Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Feel Me by Cecy Robson
- Viable Threat by Julie Rowe
- The Watcher by Bella Jewel
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Its time to sign up for the summer COYER challenge!!
- 16 books to give grads (that aren’t Oh the Places You Will Go!)
This Week’s Book Haul:
And my Romance Reveal box arrived! This month I made the jump to the 4 book box!
Friday was the last day for my seniors and it was crazy. They had a lock in on Thursday night, so Friday they were all slap happy in the morning, then exhausted all after noon (because they didn’t get any sleep). Next week we still have a full week of school for the underclassmen though. Its gonna be a challenging week trying to keep them focused until the end of school when Friday was kind of a party day.
Its been a pretty boring week otherwise! Only 4 weeks until we leave for our Europe trip. I haven’t even really had time to think about it with the craziness of the end of the school year. The weather was pretty warm this past week too! The dogs and I played outside every day but Friday. By the time I got home on Friday it was storming like CRAZY.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!