Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [6 Dec] A Midnight Clear by Hope Ramsay ★★★★
- [7 Dec] Fooling Around With Cinderella by Stacy Juba ★★★½
- [8 Dec] Charming by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [8 Dec] Line of Scrimmage by Desiree Holt ★★
- [9 Dec] The Cornerstone by Kate Canterbary ★★★★½
- [10 Dec] Defy by Allie Juliette Mousseau ★★★★★
- [11 Dec] Intoxicating Passion by Felicia Tatum ★★★½
- [12 Dec] When We Fall by Marquita Valentine ★★★★½
I had some stellar reads this week! Overall, it was a good week for books!
What’s Coming Up:
This week I am reviewing:
- A SEAL forever by Anne Elizabeth
- Under The Spotlight by Kate Willoughby
- Hot @nd Nerdy Box Set by Shannyn Schroder
- The Fix Up by Tawna Fenske
- The Aftermath by RJ Prescott
- Lawless by TM Frazier
- Wicked Reunion by Michelle Valentine
The last 3 books are ones I have itching to get my hands on and it was hard to stick to my review schedule when those appeared on my kindle!!!
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
An amazing online friend, Brie, joined a blog and posted her first review! Check out her thoughts on Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole over at Grownup Fan Girl! If you are on instagram, check her out! Her pics are beautiful!
Book Bumblings Blog has a great post about how she organizes her book reviews and you can too!
Ashley at Nose Graze shares her favorite groups for blogging and using WP!
RJ Prescott, author of The Hurricane and the upcoming The Aftermath, was interviewed by her son and its adorable! (and she even answered a question I submitted!)
This Week’s Book Haul:
I only bought 1 book this week! Woohoo!!!
And its still on sale for 99 cents!
I won copies of these from the authors:
These are the ARC’s that came from publishers, Netgalley and/or Edelweiss:
Its almost Christmas break for me! Thank goodness! I need the break…okay really I just want to not have to get up and engage with people. I want to stay in my bed and read books or binge watch hulu. I also REALLY need to get back to working out. My pants are kind of tight….I need to go back to tracking my food as well. I was so good about using myfitnesspal but I have fallen off the wagon and haven’t gotten back on. So, I need the motivation to get my butt in gear (literally!).
Also, my husband and I are hoping to buy a house when our lease is up in May. Thats stressful because we have filed bankruptcy in the past and have no idea what we are doing trying to get a mortgage loan and find a place. Its all a bit overwhelming (and because I have an anxiety disorder, a bit overwhelming becomes WAY overwhelming quickly!). So, if you have tips about buying a house, when to start looking, how to get a loan, or just tips in general, feel free to share!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!