Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [18 Dec] Cowboy Up by Harper Sloan ★★★★
- [19 Dec] The Highland Guardian by Amy Jarecki ★★★★
- [20 Dec] When to Fear the Living by B.L. Brunnemer ★★★★
- [21 Dec] All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan ★★★½
- [22 Dec] Into the Night by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
- [23 Dec] Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- My 2018 Reading Challenges
- My Best of 2017 List
- Shelter by Jay Crownover
- The Pretender by HelenKay Dimon
- Cowboy SEAL Homecoming by Nicole Helm
This Week’s New Releases:
- I still need help picking an author for my Author Love Challenge. If you want to enter the giveaway to win an ebook of your choice, feel free! You can vote without entering as well!
What I Found Online:
- Nick from Nick and Nereyda’s Infinite book list shares the 2018 romances she is looking forward to!
- Renee at Addicted to Romance gives us the Joys of Christmas book tag!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Merry Christmas Eve (for my Christian friends) or Happy Sunday if you don’t celebrate Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
My students finished exams on Wednesday so we are on break until January 3rd. It is much needed for everyone-I could tell many of my coworkers and students were stressed and tense (myself included). Hopefully we are all able to regroup and come back stronger and ready to power on! January to June is a really busy time with only a handful of breaks (spring break is the week after Easter) and lots of state testing. I’m hoping for a snow day or 2 this year.
I have had a terrible cold for weeks now. It gets a little better, then gets worse. Its been a vicious cycle and I am hopeful that the rest and time away from the germ factory that is my job will help! Why is it that the only thing teenagers share are germs?
Friday it was almost 60 degrees here. Then it rained a ton. Saturday-it turned to snow. The weather has just been nutty and not helping my cold.
I worked on my best of 2017 list this week. I had SUCH a difficult time. I just felt that there weren’t as may books that wowed me this year. But, I did come up with a pretty good list. I can’t wait to see everyone elses list. Maybe I missed the great books this year!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!