Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
PS-did you check out the Black Friday post? You do NOT want to miss some of those deals! Check it out HERE!
What I Reviewed:
- [2 Nov] Rescued by Phoebe Rose
- [3 Nov] Laguna Heights (Laguna Beach Book 2) by Kaira Rouda ★★★
- [4 Nov] Third Base by Heidi McLaughlin ★★★★
- [5 Nov] Weather the Storm by Lisa Mondello ★★★★
- [5 Nov] Rooter by Teiran Smith ★★★★
- [6 Nov] Coup de Grace by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [10 Nov] Guarding Sophie by Julie Brannagh ★★★
- [11 Nov] Designed for Murder by Avery Flynn ★★★★
- [11 Nov] Off Limits by Kelly Jamieson ★★★★
- [12 Nov] Slater's Leverage by Claudia Shelton ★★★
- [12 Nov] Thunder Rolls by Dee Davis ★★★★
- [12 Nov] #Heart by Cambria Hebert ★★★★
- [13 Nov] Incumbent by Joanne Schwehm ★★★★★
- [14 Nov] Set Free by Kelly Collins ★★★
- [16 Nov] My Soul to Keep by Kennedy Ryan ★★★★
- [17 Nov] Unlawful Justice by KC Lynn, K Langston ★★★★★
- [17 Nov] Licked by Brooke Blaine ★★★★★
- [18 Nov] Knowing Fey by Rachel M Storm ★★★
- [18 Nov] Blindsided by Jami Davenport
- [20 Nov] Ignite by Kelly Elliott ★★★★
- [20 Nov] Drakon by Jamie Magee ★★★★
- [21 Nov] Compass by Jeanne McDonald ★★★
- [21 Nov] Campaigning for Christopher by Katy Regnery ★★★★★
- [23 Nov] Hearts of Blue by L.H. Cosway ★★★★★
- [24 Nov] Daring Her Love: Review
- [24 Nov] Accelerate (Hotwired, #1) by Tracy Wolff ★★★★★
- [24 Nov] Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd ★★★★½
- [25 Nov] Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan ★★★½
- [25 Nov] Redemption by Alla Kar
- [26 Nov] Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow ★★★★
- [28 Nov] In the Company of Wolves by Paige Tyler ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
This week I have a few reviews to share. Some of the books I liked. However, several more were DNF for me. Sigh…I guess every book I read can’t be a 5 star book! Here is what you can look forward to this week:
Ready To Rock by Cara Connelly
I’ll Be There by Samantha Chase
Unexpected Forfeit by Sapphire Knight
Steal Me by Lauren Layne
Accidental Cowgirl by Jillian Neal
Target Engaged by ML Bachman
The Butterfly Code by Sue Wyshynski
This Week’s New Releases:
And, if you want to see all the hot releases I am waiting (im)patiently for, check HERE!
What I Found Online:
Check out this post from Book Bumblings on Black Friday deals for bloggers!
If you haven’t checked out The Broke and The Bookish weekly Top Ten Tuesday, you are missing out!
And, finally, if you haven’t discovered them yet, you need to check out Lost In A Book Blog! I just love their reviews and the graphics they create a stunning!
This Week’s Book Haul:
And, my bookworm box arrived! Woohoo! I love the Bookworm box. However, I swear, I am the only person who didn’t like The Paper Swan!
Here are the ARC’s I got this week and will review in December or January!
Coach Maddie and the Marine by Blaire Edens
For Seven Nights Only by Sarah Ballance
My birthday is coming up this week. So, while watching a recent episode of The Big Bang Theory, I discovered that Penny and I have the same birthday! Yay! December 2nd is just a cool day. FYI-its Britany Spears and Lucy Lu’s birthdays as well!
I have lots of yummy Thanksgiving left overs since no one else eats gluten free. So, my mom sends everything home with me! Yay! I love leftovers.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!