Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [15 May] Evil by Tijan ★★★★
- [16 May] Showmance by L.H. Cosway ★★★★
- [17 May] Shelter for Elizabeth by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [17 May] Charged by Jay Crownover ★★★★½
- [18 May] The Bad Decision Legacy by Morgan Kay ★★★★
- [18 May] Fooling Around by Noelle Adams ★★
- [19 May] Wasted Words by Staci Hart ★★★★
- [19 May] Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey ★★★½
- [21 May] Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare ★★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Deep Dark by Laura Griffin
- Sugar Daddy Sawyer Bennett
- Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Nereyda over at Nick and Nereyda’s Infinite Book List talks about tropes she hates and I couldn’t agree more!
- Molly’s book nook gives us her tools for social media organization! PS-my favorite social media tool ever is CoSchedule!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I also had several ARC’s this week!
- Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen
- Cold Hearted by Toni Anderson
- Crossing the Line by Audra North
- Hard to Hold by Katie Rose
- Love Thy Enemy by Katie Reus
- Gone too Deep by Katie Ruggle
#CleanSweepARC Challenge: I have read 10 of my goal of 16. Pretty good considering the crazy busy month I have had. I might be able to get in a few more by the end of the month.
House News: We had a MAJOR setback with financing. Monday night I thought we were totally done and wouldn’t be approved. Tuesday brought some hope, and now we are in a waiting game. Hopefully I will know something by tomorrow. We were suppose to close on Friday, the 27th. Not sure THAT is going to happen!
This week coming up is the last week for students! They will have 2 days of exams the following week, but that is only partial days (they just come in for their exams, then leave) so if we can all survive next week, we will be in the clear. It has been touch and go-some of these kids have just plain lost their minds and have made some really poor choices. So, its been a challenging week and I don’t have much hope that next week will be better but if we can all just hold on for 5 days we will be okay!
I am so behind on my reading! Life has been a major pain in my ass and it has really cut into my reading time! Does that happen to any of you? What do you do when life takes up too much time?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!