Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [18 Apr] #SundayPost: April 18th
- [20 Apr] Quit Bein' Ugly by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [23 Apr] #FreebieFriday: April 23rd
- Heart on a Leash by Alanna Martin
- Mafia King by Rachel Van Dyken
- Twisted Love by Ana Huang
- Michelle at Because Reading shares some of her life off the blog!
- Nick at the Infinite Limits of Love talks about Angst in Romance!
- Sam at WLABB shares colorful book covers!
We made it through the first week of state testing. One more week to go (but my kiddos 0nly have 2 days of testing left. The 8th graders have 4 days of testing this week). It was a stressful week because it felt so long! Also, on Friday, there were a ton of teachers out and everyone had to cover classes. It was awful. I’m just so done with this school year!
It snowed here Wednesday and Thursday. Crazy.
I’m binging Law and Order: SVU. I’ve seen it before, but its been a few years since I went back to the beginning. I have found that I still remember many of the episodes!
I had a grad school meeting via zoom on Monday. I’m low key stressed about it now. I’m trying not to get too worried about it now. I will deal with the stuff as it comes, ya know. But, not worrying is literally near impossible for me to do sometimes!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!