Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [6 Aug] Going Rogue by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [6 Aug] The Chase by Elle Kennedy ★★★★
- [7 Aug] The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas ★★★★
- [7 Aug] His True Queen by Jodi Ellen Malpas ★★★★
- [8 Aug] Bayside Heat by Melissa Foster ★★★★
- [9 Aug] The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise ★★★★
- [11 Aug] Keys To My Cuffs by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Desperate Girls by Laura Griffin
- From Here to You by Jamie McGuire
- The Governess Game by Tessa Dare
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
Many of these could be me.
This Week’s Book Haul:
I have a ‘soft start’ this week. I have to go in Thursday and Friday (at least for a little bit). I have to meet with the speech path to go over this year’s incoming students, meet with the incoming Freshmen on IEPs, and get files together for teachers. Bottom line: I have to go to bed before 1 am and not take a nap all day. This will be a change since I have pretty much been doing the opposite since mid June!
We got a love seat and oversized chair from my parents. We are moving them today (pray for us!). So I spent yesterday moving furniture around. OH MY GOSH I am out of shape. Holy crap!
With some help from family, I am caught up on our bills. I think I am going to go old school with bill tracking and get a notebook. I need to see everything more clearly and trying to do it all online is convenient but not helping with the big picture.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!