Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [31 Jan] #SundayPost: January 31
- [1 Feb] 365 Days by Blanka Lipinska
- [2 Feb] Much Ado About You by Samantha Young ★★★★
- [5 Feb] #FreebieFriday: February 5th
- [6 Feb] Serial Killers at the Movies: My Intimate Talks with Mass Murderers who Became Stars of the Big Screen by Christopher Berry-Dee ★★★½
- About Last Night by Laura Brown
- Reckless Road by Christine Feehan
- A Lady’s Formula for Love by Elizabeth Everett
More snow days this past week! We had Monday and Tuesday off and a 2 hour delay on Wednesday. It was glorious! But, its gonna make next week HARD. All 5 days, plus parent/teacher conferences on Thursday night. Such a long week ahead.
I spent my snow days binging The Blacklist on Netflix. I really like it! It kind of reminds me of Alias-under cover ops, danger, etc.
I had to have blood drawn on Friday for an upcoming appointment with my endocrinologist. I didn’t pass out this time so Yay!
That pretty much sums up my low key week! It was AWESOME!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!