Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [21 Feb] #SundayPost: February 21st
- [22 Feb] Make It Sweet by Kristen Callihan ★★★★
- [23 Feb] Conjugal Visits by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★½
- [24 Feb] Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke ★★★
- [26 Feb] #FreebieFriday: February 26th
- Killer Triggers by Joe Kenda
- Sweetheart by Sarah Mayberry
- This week’s top ten Tuesday prompt was book that make me laugh! Check out Sam from WLABB’s picks!
- Angela at Angel’s guilty pleasures shares Tell Me Something Tuesday!
What a week! First, it was the first 5 day week at school since Christmas break. Snow days, holidays, etc have made it so that no week saw us attending 5 straight days. So, this week was exhausting! Thursday I went to bed at 5;30 pm. I was exhausted. We also had a student in our school district drown on Tuesday evening. It was so sad.
I had to do a video interview for my application at Eastern Washington University. I applied to their online Ed. S program in school psychology. I won’t know if I am accepted until April 15th.
I got my first COVID vaccine shot! Our school district got the opportunity to have the first dose on Friday. My 2nd shot is April 2nd. No side effects from the first shot aside from a tender spot at the injection site.
Otherwise it was a low key week! The snow has all melted, which is great, but now everything is muddy. So muddy. And Yoda loves puddles. He hits every one of them in the back yard as he runs. He comes in with mud everywhere.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!