Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [20 Jun] #SundayPost: June 20th
- [21 Jun] Murder at Sunrise Lake by Christine Feehan ★★★★
- [22 Jun] Falling for the Villain by M. Robinson, Rachel Van Dyken
- [24 Jun] An Unexpected Claim by Elle Christensen ★★★★
- [25 Jun] #FreebieFriday: June 25th
- [26 Jun] Romances that find love after a divorce!
- Fortunate Son by Jay Crownover
- Kitty Kitty by Lani Lynn Vale
- A Duke in Time by Janna MacGregor
- Paws and Prejudice by Alanna Martin
First week of grad school is in the books. Everything went fine-got a 98% on my first quiz, got all the assignments done on time. I am a little concerned about how difficult it will be to teach full time and have a full grad school course load. I will have 4-5 classes every quarter. Right now it is okay because I’m not teaching, but honestly, it is gonna be a challenge when I am. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it though.
I’ve been binge watching Friends again. I love that show. Friday I had lunch with friends and that was great. I love spending time with them. Thursday I had lunch with my dad!
My phone died. I had an iPhone 8 and was having issues with the screen. It was 5 years old, so I knew I would have to upgrade soon, but I really hate not having a home button!!!! I know that seems silly, but I didn’t want to deal with something different. However, the decision was made for me when the screen just went black and we couldn’t do anything. So, now I have a new iPhone 12 mini. It’s fine. Blah. (I’m only partially serious-it really is fine and the phone is nice. I just miss my old phone).
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!