Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [7 Mar] #SundayPost: March 7th
- [8 Mar] Used by Kate Dunbar ★★★★
- [12 Mar] #FreebieFriday: March 12th
- [13 Mar] Scout by Janie Crouch ★★★½
- Who knows! I’ve been in a bit of slump.
- Angel’s guilty pleasures shares some of her Kindle Unlimited reads (Yay for Ruby Dixon!)
- Nick at The Infinite Limits of Love shares a few of her KU reads as well!
- Digital Journal fans should check out Genesis’s post at Whispering Chapters featuring her work!
This was a short week at work, but stressful. We had conferences one night, so I was there from 7am to 7pm. Wednesday we had an issue with a student stealing, so having to deal with that wasn’t great either. Sigh.
I was accepted into the graduate school at Eastern Washington University to get my Ed.S degree in school psychology. I’m very excited about this. School psychology will allow me to continue working in education but in a 1:1 setting, which is necessary due to my hearing loss. The program is online which is great for me as well.
My dad dropped off a HUGE collection of books my mom had additional copies of. It was 4 bags worth, so that was exiting! I spent time yesterday adding them to my collections on Library Thing.
So, this week shaped up to be good by the end, even if it started rocky.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!