Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed in September:
- [2 Sep] Escape to You by Jennifer Ryan ★★★½
- [5 Sep] Second Chances: A Romance Writers of America Collection by J. Kenner, Christina Lauren, Liliana Hart, Alyssa Day, Rachel Hauck, Damon Suede, Marilyn Brant, Renee Luke, Kerri Carpenter, Tara Wyatt
- [5 Sep] Going Dark by Monica McCarty ★★★★
- [6 Sep] Nothing Left to Lose part 1 and 2 by Kirsty Moseley ★★★½
- [7 Sep] Drumline by Stacy Kestwick ★★★★½
- [8 Sep] Menace by J.M. Darhower ★★★★★
- [8 Sep] Grievous by J.M. Darhower ★★★★★
- [11 Sep] Contracted Defense by Piper J. Drake
- [12 Sep] Drunk on You by Harper Sloan ★★★½
- [13 Sep] The Final Score by Jaci Burton ★★★★
- [14 Sep] Sweet Sacrifice by L.D. Rose ★★★★
- [15 Sep] Redemption Island by L.B. Dunbar
- [16 Sep] Breaching the Contract by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [18 Sep] When the Dead Come A Knockin' by B.L. Brunnemer ★★★★
- [19 Sep] Drawn to Him: A Romance Collection by Willow Winters, M. Never, L.J. Shen, A. Zavarelli
- [19 Sep] The Outskirts by T.M. Frazier ★★★★½
- [20 Sep] Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
- [21 Sep] Archangel's Viper by Nalini Singh ★★★★½
- [23 Sep] Cover of Night by Laura Griffin ★★★
- [25 Sep] Night's Caress by Mary Hughes ★★★½
- [26 Sep] Maybe This Christmas by Jennifer Snow ★★★½
- [27 Sep] Hail No by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [27 Sep] Fighting for Honor by J.B. Salsbury ★★★★★
- [27 Sep] Somethin' Bad by Cat Mason ★★★
- [28 Sep] Too Beautiful to Break by Tessa Bailey ★★★★½
- [29 Sep] Long, Tall Cowboy Christmas by Carolyn Brown ★★★★
- [30 Sep] Racer by Katy Evans ★★★★½
Favorite September Read: Fighting for Honor by JB Salsbury and Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh
Least favorite: Contracted Defense by Piper J Drake
Most Surprising: Too Beautiful To Break by Tessa Bailey (I love Bailey but haven’t loved this series…until THIS book!)
What I am most looking forward to next month: Ride Wild by Laura Kaye, Rescuing Bryn by Susan Stoker, The Final Fight by JB Salsbury!
What’s Coming Up:
- The Scot Beds his Wife by Kerrigan Bryne
- Show Me the Way by AL Jackson
- Bad for Her by Christi Barth
I am hoping to squeeze in a few of my own reads this week!
This Week’s New Releases:
- Paperback of Long Tall Cowboy Christmas
- Paperback of Too Beautiful to Break by Tessa Bailey
- Paperback of Maybe This Christmas by Jennifer Snow
- Paperbacks of the Bleeding Stars series by AL Jackson
- Kindle Fire
What I Found Online:
- Renee at Addicted to Romance gives us some Bookish quotes this week!
- Rowena at Book Binge gives us Books they want Passionflix to turn into Movies!
- Julie at Happily Ever Chapter gives us the Sports Romances she loves!
This Week’s Book Haul:
ARCs thanks to the authors and publishers!
I also received Protecting Lily by Jennika Snow!
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday it was still in the 90’s. It was miserable. Thursday-Saturday it cooled off again to mid 70’s. Next week, back to mid 80’s. Where the hell is October!?!?
I had some stressful interactions with coworkers this week that threw me off my game. Because of my OCD, I tend to overanalyze everything, I worried about these events WAY too much. It was a struggle.
Someone stole my husband’s debit card info and charged a bunch of stuff to our account. The bank caught it before we did, which is great. They called him right away, then he attempted to call me. It was Saturday and I was napping….So he couldn’t get ahold of me. Whoops! I love my Saturday naps though…
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!