Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [1 Jan] Kill Without Mercy by Alexandra Ivy ★★★★★
- [2 Jan] Built by Jay Crownover ★★★★
- [3 Jan] The Fractured Heart by Scarlett Cole ★★★★½
- [5 Jan] Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy ★★★½
- [5 Jan] Fighting Dirty by Sidney Halston ★★★★½
- [7 Jan] Resisting the Moon by L.P. Dover ★★★★
- [7 Jan] Special Forces Savior by Janie Crouch ★★★★½
- [7 Jan] Everything She Wanted by Jennifer Ryan ★★★★★
- [8 Jan] Seduction in Session by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake ★★★★
- [9 Jan] The Score by Elle Kennedy ★★★★
- [10 Jan] Appealed by Emma Chase ★★★★★
- [11 Jan] The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn ★★★★
- [12 Jan] Coach Maddie and the Marine by Blaire Edens ★★★
- [13 Jan] Tough Luck by Christa Simpson
- [13 Jan] Outside the Lines by Lisa Desrochers
- [14 Jan] The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean ★★★★★
- [15 Jan] Adam by Lena Bourne
- [16 Jan] Love So Perfect by Marquita Valentine ★★★★
- [17 Jan] Protecting the Future by Susan Stoker ★★★★★
- [18 Jan] A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson ★★★★
- [19 Jan] My Reckless Valentine by Olivia Dade ★★★
- [20 Jan] Starting Over by Barbie Bohrman ★★★½
- [21 Jan] Manaconda by Taryn Elliott, Cari Quinn
- [22 Jan] For Seven Nights Only by Sarah Ballance ★★★★
- [23 Jan] Pucked Over by Helena Hunting ★★★★★
- [25 Jan] Anatomy of a Player by Cindi Madsen ★★★★½
- [26 Jan] Mobster's Gamble by Amy Rachiele ★★★
- [26 Jan] Extreme Honor by Piper J. Drake ★★★★
- [27 Jan] An Act of Salvation by KC Lynn ★★★★★
- [28 Jan] Heat by Aubrey Irons
What’s Coming Up:
Next week, I have a few things planned!
A Love Struck Freshman
Hard Ride by Tara Oaks
I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne
Every Time He Leaves by Anna Karrington
Right to my Wrong by Lani Lynn Vale
Fighting Solitude Aly Martinez
Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti
Supercharged Love by Jenny Seigel
This Week’s New Releases:
Check out all the new releases for February!
Sign up for my newsletter (sent every Sunday) and you can enter each week to win an Amazon Gift Card!
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
I had my thyroid appointment on Thursday and everything looks good. My weight has plateaued which sucks. The doctor suggested making sure I am including weight training and flexibility training to my routine. (I have a thyroid autoimmune disorder that, among MANY other things, makes losing weight difficult!).
I also had an appointment with my ENT (I’m 90% deaf in my left ear due to a ruptured ear drum). He had to stick a sharp object in my ear and poke around some. I was brave and didn’t cry like a baby but it was touch and go there!
As I mentioned above, I am super obsessed with podcasts lately; specifically true crime stuff. I love true crime documentaries so podcasts are perfect for when I’m in the car or at the park with the dog!
Its going to be a LONG week at work! I have 3 IEP meetings and Thursday night is parent/teacher conference night so I will be at work from 7 am-8 pm. Is it summer yet?
The grocery store by where we live now lets you order your groceries online, then pick them up at a drive through. BEST IDEA EVER! Seriously, thank you Kroger for ClickList. You have given me another chance to avoid going places!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!