Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [24 Dec] Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas (romance)!
- [27 Dec] #Top10of2018: Captivating Characters
- [28 Dec] #Top10of2018: Cover Love
What’s Coming Up:
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- #KU and #ARP Challenge kick off!
- Mouth to Mouth by Tessa Bailey
- Untouchable by Jayne Ann Krentz
- Tackle my TBR challenge
- Charcoal Tears by Jane Washington
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
I can’t believe its almost 2019! This week was low key for me. My parents came down to visit on Sunday and we went out to lunch. On Christmas day, the hubby and I stayed home. It was so nice to not have to be anywhere. The dogs loved it too.
I finally hit my goodreads challenge of 200 books for 2018. I had it originally set higher, but 1/2 way through the year it was already telling me I was behind. I couldn’t handle the pressure!
I am off work all this week as well, so I am hoping to get a few things accomplished-laundry, cleaning, etc. I really need to work on my closet. Its a disaster!! I have doctors appointments on Monday (blood work and a medication check in). But I also plan to continue to be lazy because its awesome.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!