Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [8 Nov] #SundayPost: Relaxing
- [9 Nov] Fireside Love by SL Sterling ★★★½
- [10 Nov] A Lady's Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins ★★★★
- [10 Nov] Nobody Knows by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★½
- [11 Nov] Love Her To Death: The True Story of a Millionaire Businessman, His Gorgeous Wife, and the Divorce That Ended in Murder by John Glatt ★★★½
- [13 Nov] #FreebieFriday: November 13th
- [14 Nov] Books I’d Take to a Desert Island
- The Killer’s Shadow by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker
- Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken
- Playing with Fire by John Glatt
This week I had training on a literary program for 2 days, and then conferences on Thursday evening. It was phone conferences since COVID cases are up, and we literally had NO conferences. So my coteacher and I just sat there for 4 hours. We had a good chat, but both of us would have rather been at home!
Saturdays have been for napping the last few weeks. Teaching is tiring, but this year seems especially so. I spend a large chunk of every Saturday napping. I go to bed every night during the week by 9 pm. Sometimes I nap between 5-6 pm on the weekdays too. I don’t know if its being at a new school, dealing with COVID, or just getting older, but I am spending a lot of time sleeping and its kind of concerning.
A coworker called in sick on Friday due to a horrible headache. About 1/2 way through the day on Friday, I was struck with a horrible headache. Nothing was helping. It didn’t go away until late Saturday evening. I’m not sure if it was related to my coworkers headache, but if so, I understand why it made her puke! Dave even said he had a terrible headache Saturday morning and nothing was helping him. He never gets headaches.
And OMG I have got to get back into a diet/exercise routine. The only good thing about wearing a face mask is it hides my chins! UGH!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!