Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [15 Jan] #SundayPost: January 15th
- [16 Jan] Deal with the Demon by Meg Anne, K. Loraine ★★★★
- [17 Jan] Cute But Psycho by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★★
- [20 Jan] #FreebieFriday: January 20th
- Recovery Road by Christine Feehan
- This article on the most popular books borrowed from libraries has a super fun year long chart to watch
This was a rough week. I love what I do, but I don’t think the school I work at is the place for me. The climate is kind of depressing and I feel really isolated. I don’t agree philosophically with the ideals of the administration. I think it is all just starting to wear on me. I have begun the search for a different school for next year.
Being so tense all week makes everything difficult. I’m tired but don’t sleep well. I want to stress eat. I grind my teeth. It is just not healthy. And it really bums me out because I got to a good place with my anxiety and OCD and this stress just makes me nervous. Ugh!
So, all that stress pretty much consumed my week. The weather here has been crazy. It was in the 60’s until Friday then it dropped 40 degrees. By the middle of next week we are back into the upper 50’s. This is seriously NOT normal for Ohio in January.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!