Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [27 Jun] #SundayPost: June 27th
- [27 Jun] Fortunate Son by Jay Crownover ★★★★½
- [29 Jun] Kitty Kitty by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [30 Jun] A Duke in Time by Janna MacGregor ★★★½
- [1 Jul] Paws and Prejudice by Alanna Martin ★★★½
- [2 Jul] #FreebieFriday: July 2nd
- [3 Jul] If you like this, read that: PNR edition!
- Who knows! Some rec posts probably, and Freebie Friday of course.
When we said #FreeBritney, we didn’t mean any celebrity would do…
eARC thanks to the publisher:
Purchased or freebies:
Happy 4th of July to my Stateside friends! I will be at home, keeping my dogs calm during all the random fireworks.
I had my first mammogram this week! Ah the joys of aging. But, everything came back normal and it wasn’t painful or anything. I’m proud of my self for doing adult things like this! Woohoo!!
Grad school is keeping me busy for sure. Group assignments (which I NEVER liked anyway, but even less so when we are spread all over 4 different time zones and everything is via zoom), papers, quizzes, and so much reading. I’m hoping when I’m back at work we won’t have as many group projects because those are really going to be difficult to manage while working full time.
For the first time in forever, I reviewed more books on NetGalley than I got approved for during the month of June! Woohoo! Go me! I am killin’ it!
So that was my week! Low key and lovely!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!