Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [31 Oct] Sworn to Protect by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [1 Nov] Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One by T.M. Frazier ★★★★
- [2 Nov] All The Ways You Saved Me by Jamie Howard ★★★★½
- [3 Nov] Heated Pursuit by April Hunt ★★★★½
- [4 Nov] Arrogant by Jenika Snow ★★★
- [5 Nov] Shattered Duty by Katie Reus ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- At Last by Addison Fox (good)
- Dark Corners by A.M. Madden (good)
- Crazy Pucking Love by Cindi Madsen (great)
- Charmed by Joanne Schwehm (WTF plot twist!)
- Deceiving Bella by Cate Beauman (good but LONG)
- Necessary Evil by Jamie K. Schmidt (good and different)
- Explosive Forces by D.D. Ayres (haven’t even started it yet! Yikes!)
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Lexxie at (un)Conventional Bookreviews gives us the A-Z bookish blogger tag!
- Parajunkee gives us How to Fail at Bookstagram (PS-I am epically failing at IG!)
This Week’s Book Haul:
Today I am headed to Indianapolis for a family get together. I’m excited, but being gluten free makes family get togethers tricky. I can’t eat much. But, at least I can chat books with my cousin, who is an author! Then they all chat about Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead and I have nothing to contribute. Sigh.
It finally cooled off a little here. The 1st and 2nd days of November were in the 80s! Thats just crazy. But, now it looks like we will stick in the upper 60’s to low 70’s for at least the next 15 days. Still seems fairly warm to me for November though. I just want it to get cold and snow. I know I am crazy and probably the only person who wants snow, but I do.
I preordered my birthday present! It should arrive around December 7th or so 🙂 I am getting a new Macbook Pro! I was totally floored by the touch technology they have incorporated into it. My birthday is December 2nd, so it will be about a week late, but thats fine with me! I’m just so excited. I have a Macbook Air now, and its about 3 years old. Its still in good shape so my husband is going to sell it to help pay off the new Macbook 🙂
I have parent teacher conferences this week. So, Thursday I have a full day of work, then conferences from 3pm – 8pm. So, that will make Thursday a 13 hour work day. YIKES. The plus side, I don’t have school on Friday (Veteran’s day). I have a doctors appointment and a hair appointment instead! Woohoo!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!