Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [25 Aug] #SundayPost: First week of school tired
- [26 Aug] How to Love a Duke in Ten Days by ★★★★★
- [27 Aug] Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
- [28 Aug] Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan ★★★★
- [29 Aug] Handle With Care by Helena Hunting ★★★★
- [30 Aug] Search and Destroy by Julie Rowe ★★★½
- [30 Aug] #FreebieFriday: August 30th
- [31 Aug] August 2019 Monthly Wrap Up
What’s Coming Up:
- Sin for You by Sherilee Grey
This Week’s New Releases:
- $25 amazon GC and digital copy of Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
What I Found Online:
I got nothing, sorry!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Its a 3 day weekend here in the States so I hope all my American friends have a safe and enjoyable weekend!
Thursday I went to see a doctor about a medication adjustment for my OCD. As my hearing has declined, my obsessive behaviors have gotten more pronounced and impactful. I tried to manage things myself, but my version of “managing things” is really just avoidance of situations and lots of meds to help me sleep. So, she decided to increase my medication to a dose that is more appropriate for OCD and take Klonopin twice daily until my medication reaches the appropriate levels. This wasn’t an easy visit for me, but mental health is important. Also, not easy because my insurance doesn’t cover mental health at all. How sucky is that?!?
This past week was the first full week of school for the students and everyone survived. The kids have settled into their schedules and we are building routines. So far, everything is going well! September and October are super busy months for me as a teacher-meet the teacher nights, open house, ACT testing. Once November hits I will be glad for the break!
I’ve been re-binging on The Big Bang Theory because it always makes me smile! Do you enjoy binging a ‘comfort show’?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!