Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [5 Feb] A Tycoon's Rush by Avery Laval ★★★½
- [5 Feb] Follow Me Back by A.L. Jackson ★★★★½
- [6 Feb] The Coaching Hours by Sara Ney ★★★★
- [8 Feb] Final Siege by Scarlett Cole ★★★
- [9 Feb] Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh, Angela Dawe ★★★★★
- [10 Feb] Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
- Shot on Gold by Jaci Burton
- I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie by Lani Lynn Vale
- True to You by Jennifer Ryan
- Outlaw Ride by Sarah Hawthorne
- Approaching the Bench by Chantal Fernando
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
So Wednesday we got a ‘snow’ day. It was really more of an ice day, but the end result is the same-I got to stay home and sleep! However, our water heater broke that day too. So, I haven’t had a hot shower since Tuesday. The part had to be ordered and it should be here Tuesday. Hopefully it is the correct fix! Freezing cold showers are not cool.
This week was stressful at work too. Everyone is overwhelmed and their anxiety makes me stressed. Add to that the no hot water issue and home and I was a hot mess! But, by Friday, things were calmer. Even the kids seemed to be more zen!
Monday my mom and dad came down and we went out to dinner. Last Sunday was my mom’s birthday, so it was great to see them. We had this amazing gluten free bruschetta pizza. Garlic butter, cheese, tomato, and basil….YUM! I have been thinking about that pizza all week. I see another one in my future soon 🙂 But, the bigger news?! My mom is finally reading Susan Stoker!! I have been NAGGING her for years. Nagging does work 😉 Also, she brought me some rugs with rubber backing to help with all the mud my dogs track in! So far, I am in love. It has cut down on the mud for sure. And, it doesn’t slide around on the floor like other rugs or mats we have tried. So, yay for my mom and dad giving us a bunch of awesome mats!
Have a great Valentine’s day! Read some romance to celebrate!!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!