Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [13 Nov] #SundayPost: November 13th
- [14 Nov] Hate by Tate James ★★★★½
- [14 Nov] Liar by Tate James ★★★★½
- [14 Nov] Fake by Tate James ★★★★
- [14 Nov] Kate by Tate James ★★★★
- [17 Nov] Fighting for King by Gillian Archer ★★★★
- [19 Nov] #SaturdaySteals: November 19th
- Two Wrongs Make a Right by Chloe Liese
It’s Thanksgiving here in the US this week. I LOVE Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great holiday. My husband and I are going to my parents house.
The holiday means its only a 2 day week at school. These kiddos are CRAZY. It has been a rough couple of days for sure.
I’ve been having a hard time sleeping. My vertigo has come back. It’s awful. I’m hoping it goes away soon.
I’m on the final season of Angel. Not sure what I am going to watch next. Maybe I will let my husband pick for a bit. Although, he watches all these weird youtube videos on shoe repair and stuff. It’s weird.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!