Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [7 Nov] At Last by Addison Fox ★★★
- [7 Nov] Crazy Pucking Love by Cindi Madsen ★★★★
- [8 Nov] Dark Corners by A.M. Madden ★★★½
- [9 Nov] Charmed by Joanne Schwehm ★★★½
- [10 Nov] Deceiving Bella by Cate Beauman ★★★½
- [11 Nov] Necessary Evil by Jamie K. Schmidt ★★★★
- [12 Nov] Explosive Forces by D.D. Ayres ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Split by JB Salsbury
- Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg
- Sex, Lies, and Rock and Roll by Sawyer Bennett
- Rescuing Harley by Susan Stoker
- For the Bears Eyes Only by Kathy Lyons
- His to Cherish by Stacey Lynn
- Managed by Kristen Callihan
- Tru Blue by Melissa Foster
- Black Bullet by LD Rose
I might have overbooked myself this week…maybe. Yeah, I am pretty sure I did.
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Parajunkee gives us tips on adjectives to use in reviews!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Parent teacher conferences are over. It was a LONG day of work, but it went well, so its all good. I move grades with my students, and currently I have Juniors and Seniors, so I have been with them and their parents for 2-3 years now. We have a great relationship so I enjoy seeing the parents and we usually have great conversations. Overall, I can’t really complain. I know some teachers in my building had some pretty tough conferences!
I’m getting evaluated this week at work as well. I HATE getting evaluated. I am always afraid they will fire me on the spot. I have been teaching for 10 years but that fear never eases. The anticipation is the worst too. They tell us the week the plan to observe us, but they don’t tell us the day or the class period. Its just terrible. I get so worked up about it. Gah!
Its finally getting cold here and I love it! There was actually frost on the ground one morning! I know its crazy, but I LOVE the cold. I could never move somewhere warm. Its just not me. What is the weather like where you are?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!