Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [1 Feb] A Lovestruck Freshman by Caroline A. DeJong ★★★
- [2 Feb] Against the Wall by Jill Sorenson ★★★
- [3 Feb] Every Time He Leaves by Anna Karington ★★★
- [4 Feb] Right to my Wrong by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★
- [5 Feb] Fighting Solitude (On The Ropes Book 3) by Aly Martinez ★★★★★
- [6 Feb] Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti
- [6 Feb] Supercharged Love by Jenny Siegel ★★★★
- [7 Feb] Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley ★★★★
- [8 Feb] Happily Ever Ninja by Penny Reid ★★★★
- [9 Feb] Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill ★★★
- [9 Feb] Legend by Katy Evans ★★★★★
- [10 Feb] Let It Be Me by Barbara Speak ★
- [10 Feb] I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne ★★★
- [11 Feb] Jockblocked by Jen Frederick ★★★★★
- [12 Feb] Island Summer by Jessica Randolph ★★★★
- [13 Feb] Rescuing Rayne by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [14 Feb] The Consequence of Seduction by Rachel Van Dyken ★★★★
- [14 Feb] Hard To Handle by R.C. Boldt ★★★★
- [15 Feb] Wherever it Leads by Adriana Locke ★★★½
- [16 Feb] Power Play by Sophia Henry ★★★★½
- [17 Feb] Blue by H. J. Bellus ★★★★
- [18 Feb] Driven by K. Bromberg ★★★
- [23 Feb] Play to Win by Tiffany Snow ★★★
- [23 Feb] Necessary Risk by Tara Wyatt ★★★
- [25 Feb] Fighting Dirty by Lori Foster ★★★½
- [26 Feb] Stone Cold Cowboy by Jennifer Ryan ★★★★
- [27 Feb] Cement Heart by Beth Ehemann
- [27 Feb] Hard Target by Marquita Valentine ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
Review: How to Handle a Scandal
Review: His Kind of Cowgirl
Review: Her Forever Hero
Review: Her Fierce Warrior
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books to read if your in the mood for PNR!
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
Purchased! (The Mistake is only 99cents!!!)
Well, we found the house we loved. We thought it was secured. We were wrong. Sigh. So, we are taking a little break from house hunting this week. Its just too depressing!
Crazy weather again this week! One day it was 60 degree, then the next day it snowed. Just nuts!
I have been really backing off on requesting ARC’s and joining tours. I have so many books on my TBR and on my kindle I feel like I am neglecting them! Hopefully I will be able to read more of the books I already own! Does anyone else feel this way sometimes?!?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!