Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [13 Mar] Sheik's Rule by Ryshia Kennie ★★★
- [14 Mar] Forbidden Princess by Alexa Riley ★★★½
- [14 Mar] Fight for Her by Vanessa Vale ★★★
- [15 Mar] Tease Me, Baby by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [16 Mar] His to Seduce by Stacey Lynn ★★½
- [18 Mar] Columbine by Dave Cullen ★★★★
- [18 Mar] A Checklist for Murder: The True Story of Robert John Peernock by Anthony Flacco ★★★★
- [18 Mar] Murder In The Family by Burl Barer ★★★★
- [18 Mar] Too Pretty to Live: The Catfishing Murders of East Tennessee by Dennis Brooks ★★★★
- [18 Mar] Unholy Messenger: The Life and Crimes of the Btk Serial Killer by Stephen Singular ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Hot on Ice Anthology
- Belle by Anonymous Girls
- Legally Charming by Lauren Smith
- An Act of Courage by KC Lynn
- After the Dark by Cynthia Eden
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- More baby Fiona!! And, there is a new hippo born in an Australian Zoo that is pretty darn cute too!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Seriously, thank you so much Avon books, St. Martin’s Press, Berkley, and the authors!
Ok, I need help! First, I need to pick a book off my past due Net Galley shelf! So, vote for your pick below! Seriously, I can’t decide!
AND….I need to pick a TBR book for next month. Honestly, I will probably pick 2 since I scaled way back on my ARC reviews for April. So, help me!
I actually had to work all 5 days this past week. It was weird! Between random days off for basketball games, holidays, etc, we haven’t had a full school week in awhile! Next week, we start state testing, the seniors have Kairos (a religious retreat), and we have no school on Friday. Its going to be a mad house! Oh, by the way, the boys basketball team at the school I teach at won again and will be heading to the state semi finals on Friday. At 2 pm. Seriously? Who schedules this stuff!? Oddly enough-we were already schedule off on Friday anyway, so it works out. But, really? 2 pm on a school day!? Do these people not realize they are scheduling High School sports??!?
The weather is still nutty here. Last week it snowed a few times. Now its suppose to be 60 for the next few days. Seriously, I never know how to dress. I have to check the weather app daily because it changes so fast.
Other than that, not much is going on! I really need to clean my house. Its a disaster zone! But…naps. And then books. And then playing with the dogs. If I ever become a millionaire, I am hiring a maid first. Seriously, its like my dream.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!