Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [14 Aug] Kayden/Simon by Alexandra Ivy, Laura Wright ★★★★
- [15 Aug] Grievous by Nancy Haviland ★★★
- [16 Aug] Ravage by Tillie Cole ★★★
- [17 Aug] A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean ★★★★★
- [18 Aug] Her Darkest Nightmare by Brenda Novak ★★★
- [20 Aug] In My Arms Tonight by Sasha Clinton ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan (So good!)
- Blind Spot by Katana Collins (pretty good!)
- Playing Fast by Melanie Scott (okay)
- Plus my reviews for several books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series!
- I finally read and reviewed Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan!
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Parajunkee gives us The Ultimate Book Blogging Post Ideas!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Thanks to the publishers for these gems!
My students officially return this week! Summer is officially over. Boo! I’m never quite ready to go back. The start of the school year is always busy and for us, at a private school, its even more so. The end of September is our trip to Italy, then the first weekend in October is Homecoming, then one weekend is the ACT test, and another weekend is Open House. So, I pretty much spend 6 days a week at work. Once we get through October, things lighten up a little though. This year, my students are Juniors and Seniors. I am so excited for them but I will be so sad when my seniors graduate at the end of this year. I have worked with these students for 4 years now!
I have been in a bit of a book funk. I have lots of books that sounded good when I requested them, but now, nothing sounds good. Does this ever happen to anyone else?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!