Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [26 Dec] Everything for Her by Alexa Riley ★★★★½
- [27 Dec] 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle 8 by Christopher Rice, Melissa Foster, Rebecca Zanetti, Liliana Hart, Jennifer Lyon, Riley Hart
- [27 Dec] Lady Claire Is All That by Maya Rodale ★★★★★
- [28 Dec] Face-Off at the Altar by Toni Aleo ★★★
- [30 Dec] Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
Reviews coming up:
Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen (GREAT!)
Its You part 1 by KP Kelley (Katy Regnary)
On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton (Tear Jerker!)
Satisfaction by Lexi Blake (AWESOME!)
This Week’s New Releases:
- Win one of my Best of 2016 books (Open until 1/2/17)
- Win a $10 Amazon gift card (Open until 1/7/17)
What I Found Online:
- Kimberly Faye at Kimberly Faye Reads is doing a super cool Best of 2016 multi-day event! I have loved seeing everyones posts this past week!
- Kristen at Addicted to Happily Ever Afters gives us her 10 books you aren’t reading list!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I am really enjoying my time off work. Its been nice to be lazy! I have stayed in leggings and sweatshirts all day and it is awesome. I have gotten quite a bit of reading done too. I have also been binge re-watching Criminal Minds. I love that show!
I have had the worst stuffy nose for the past 2 weeks. It simply will not go away. I have been taking sudafed (the real kind you have to ask the pharmacist for and show your ID) and nothing is helping. Its miserable! It also makes my ears all clogged, and when you are already as hearing impaired as me, this is a MAJOR problem. Sigh. Hopefully it will get better soon. The weather here isn’t helping. Monday it was 65 degrees and then by Wednesday, it was 35. Such an Ohio thing. And I am still waiting for snow! Why is there no snow?!?
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Did you get cool stuff? Are you ready for the New Year? Do you do resolutions? I don’t really because I lack any self discipline so it never works for me. I am trying the bookish resolution this year and I included a few personal resolutions. Maybe I will be more vigilant this year? I can only hope!
I go back to work on Wednesday and its going to be BUSY!! This is the time of year where everyone’s IEPs are due, testing is a non-stop event (ACT, State testing, ESL testing, etc), and the only break in sight is spring break, which doesn’t happen this year until April 13th! Thats so far away…
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!