Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [5 May] #SundayPost: Still Raining
- [6 May] The Bride Test by Helen Hoang ★★★★★
- [7 May] Hot to the Touch by Jaci Burton ★★★★
- [8 May] To Honor and Protect by Debra Webb, Regan Black ★★★★
- [9 May] The Lying Hours by Sara Ney ★★★★
- [11 May] Chasing the Ballgirl by Trish Williford ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Broken by Cynthia Eden
- Unbroken by Jay Crownover
- Things in books that make me ANGRY
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Genesis at Whispering Chapters discusses “How do you rate“!
- Nick at The Infinite Limits of Love has a new theme and a giveaway!
- Check out my mom’s favorite books!!
This Week’s Book Haul:
ARCs thanks to the authors and publishers:
Happy Mother’s Day!!! I have the best mom in the world and I did about today about her fav reads! You can check it out.
My senior’s last week is this week. I can’t believe it! They are kind of freaking out-seniors like to act like they are all mature and totally ready, but the close we get to graduation, the less mature they get because they are scared. Poor kids! My freshmen are just trying to hang in there until finals are over. They are wore out!
2 more Monday’s to go in this school year! We are so close! We got more rain this week, which sucked. Friday, the temperature dropped like 20 degrees! It was 80 on Thursday, then Friday-a high of 60! Saturday and today are chilly too. Ohio is weird.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!