Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [15 Dec] #SundayPost: 1 more week til break!
- [16 Dec] #CoverReveal: Depends on Who’s Asking by Lani Lynn Vale
- [17 Dec] One Christmas Eve by Shannon Stacey ★★★★
- [18 Dec] My holiday break TBR
- [20 Dec] #FreebieFriday: December 20th
- [21 Dec] My 2020 Reading Challenges!
What’s Coming Up:
- Who knows? The reading funk continues… Also, I’m on Christmas break so I am planning lots of naps.
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Looking for a list of reading challenges? Look no further because GirlXOXO has a master list!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and get some great books!
It’s finally Christmas break! Hooray! The last week of work was hard-everyone is stressed and that makes them a bit short tempered. I am very sensitive to anger in others (it makes me really uncomfortable) so this week was taxing on me. My students were also a bit scattered and struggling since they had exams and they were excited for break. Overall, I’m just glad it is over!
I’m hoping to actually read some books. My book funk has been epic. I didn’t even open my kindle for 2 weeks. I am also hoping to get my house cleaned and organized.
I will be at my parents house today, so I will be visiting everyone’s posts a little later today! We are celebrating Christmas Sunday since everyone but me has normal jobs and doesn’t get 2 weeks off. Sometimes I think about finding jobs other than teaching, then I remember how much I love my breaks.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!