Series: Psy-Changeling #10
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Narrator: Angela Dawe
Also in this series: Slave to Sensation, Visions of Heat, Caressed By Ice, Mine to Possess, Hostage to Pleasure, Blaze of Memory, Bonds of Justice, Tangle of Need, Shield of Winter, Shards of Hope, Allegiance of Honor
Also by this author: Angels' Blood, Archangel's Kiss, Silver Silence, Archangel's Viper, Slave to Sensation, Visions of Heat, Caressed By Ice, Mine to Possess, Hostage to Pleasure, Blaze of Memory, Bonds of Justice, Tangle of Need, Shield of Winter, Shards of Hope, Allegiance of Honor, Ocean Light, Archangel's Prophecy , Wolf Rain
Since the moment of her defection from the PsyNet and into the SnowDancer wolf pack, Sienna Lauren has had one weakness: Hawke. Alpha and dangerous, he compels her to madness. Hawke is used to walking alone, having lost the woman who would've been his mate long ago. But Sienna fascinates the primal heart of him, even as he tells himself she is far too young to handle the wild fury of the wolf. Then Sienna changes the rules - and suddenly, there is no more distance, only the most intimate of battles between two people who were never meant to meet.
Yet as they strip away each other's secrets in a storm of raw emotion, they must also ready themselves for a far more vicious fight. A deadly enemy is out to destroy SnowDancer, striking at everything they hold dear, but it is Sienna's darkest secret that may yet savage the pack that is her home---and the alpha who is its heartbeat.
This is the book I have been waiting for! Sienna was a sullen, moody teen when we first met her. A girl whose mother killed herself and who had to flee from everything she knew. Her life before wasn’t great-she was a soldier trainee under Ming. She begins to build a life with the Snow Dancers but Hawke has always pushed her away.
So, here are the things I adored about Kiss of Snow:
- Sienna is a new type of Psy. The X Psy is very rare, and there has never been a cardinal X like Sienna. X’s never lived very long either. However, they make the perfect weapon. Sienna has always felt that her life had an expiration date. She is so young and has been so traumatized by her power.
- Hawke is such a guy! You want to smack his head sometimes! Through all that, you can’t help but love him.
- Lara and Walker!!!
- Sascha has the baby!
- The resolution to the problem of cold fire is amazing and I loved it so much!
I am so in love with these books. I want to get them all in hardback and encase them in plexiglass so I can just stare at them and sigh happily.
Side Note: I really do not like the audio cover. Something about it just bothers me.
- POV: 3rd
- Tears: no
- Trope: shifters
- Triggers: none
- Series/Standalone: series
- Cliffhanger: View Spoiler »not for Sienna and Snow but for the overall story arc « Hide Spoiler
- HEA: View Spoiler »yes and its quite sweet! « Hide Spoiler