Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [13 Nov] The Girl Worth Fighting For by Julia Goda ★★★★
- [14 Nov] Split by J.B. Salsbury ★★★★
- [14 Nov] Sexy Lies and Rock & Roll by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★
- [15 Nov] Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg ★★★★
- [15 Nov] Rescuing Harley by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [15 Nov] For the Bear's Eyes Only by Kathy Lyons ★★★
- [16 Nov] Wanting My Stepsister by ★★★★
- [17 Nov] Managed by Kristen Callihan ★★★★½
- [18 Nov] Tru Blue by Melissa Foster ★★★★
- [19 Nov] Say You're Mine by Jenika Snow ★★★★
- [19 Nov] Black Bullet by L.D. Rose ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- A Bad Romeo Christmas by Leisa Rayven
- Dark Protector by Katie Reus
What I Found Online:
- Check out Book Binge’s review of Book Riot’s 100 Must Read Romantic Comedies! How many have you read?
- (Un)Conventional book reviews lists her Bloggers she is thankful for! Check out her list and find some new blogs!
- Did you vote in the finals of the Goodreads Choice awards?
This Week’s Book Haul:
I’m so glad its almost Thanksgiving here in the USA. I need the time off work. Everything has been crazy at work. The kids are getting restless, the teachers are getting frustrated, and no one is in a good mood. It was just a stressful week. By Friday, I was just DONE! So, Thanksgiving break can’t come soon enough for me.
Friday it was 76 degrees here. Saturday? 42 degrees. There were even a few snow flurries. Welcome to ‘fall’ in Ohio I suppose!
I decided to use my frustration energy for work to get in some extra workout times. Thursday and Friday I had a total of over 45 workout min each day according to my apple watch. Hopefully I will start to see some scale movements in the opposite direction than it has been going! It seems like my weight just keeps creeping up. I’m starting to freak out about it (again, see my first note about the stress at work. The scale is just adding to that stress!)
Do you bookstagram? I am terrible at it, but I am enjoying attempting! Looking at everyone else’s bookstagram posts makes me envious of their skills! I consider it a success if I can keep my dogs from photobombing!! You can see my poor attempts at bookstagram in the sidebar!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!