Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
Happy Memorial Day to my fellow Americans! Thank a veteran today! Hug a veteran today (but only if they are okay with it! Otherwise, its just creepy!) My dad and uncle were in the Marine Corp, my grandfather was in the Navy, and my best friend was in the Navy as well. I have so much respect for the work they do!
What I Reviewed:
- [1 May] Sunday Post: Week 17
- [1 May] The Girl from Summer Hill by Jude Deveraux ★★★
- [2 May] Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven ★★★★
- [3 May] Dare to Take by Carly Phillips ★★★★
- [4 May] Sleeping With the Opposition by J.K. Coi ★★★½
- [5 May] Seducing the Fireman by Jennifer Bonds ★★★★
- [6 May] His Undercover Princess by Avery Flynn ★★★½
- [9 May] Naked Truth by M.D. Saperstein
- [10 May] Extreme Pursuit by Alex Kingwell ★★★
- [11 May] Deadly Obsession by Elle James
- [12 May] The Purest Hook by Scarlett Cole ★★★★★
- [14 May] Enemy Mine by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [15 May] Evil by Tijan ★★★★
- [16 May] Showmance by L.H. Cosway ★★★★
- [17 May] Shelter for Elizabeth by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [17 May] Charged by Jay Crownover ★★★★½
- [18 May] The Bad Decision Legacy by Morgan Kay ★★★★
- [18 May] Fooling Around by Noelle Adams ★★
- [19 May] Wasted Words by Staci Hart ★★★★
- [19 May] Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey ★★★½
- [21 May] Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare ★★★★½
- [23 May] Deep Dark by Laura Griffin ★★★★
- [24 May] Until June by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
- [25 May] Sugar Daddy by Sawyer Bennett
- [26 May] Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
- [31 May] The Handmaid by Shay Savage ★★★★★
So, at the end of May, I managed to read 12 of my goal of 16 in the #CleanSweepARC Challenge. I feel pretty good about that considering how busy May has been for me!
What’s Coming Up:
- The Handmaid by Shay Savage (I loved this one!)
- Empire by Rachel Van Dyken (bring tissues!)
- Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far, and Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines (I finally read an Abbi Glines book!)
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
If you aren’t following Book Binge, you need to check out their WTF Covers. So funny!
Lexxie at (un)Conventional Bookviews has a great giveaway right now to celebrate her blogiversary!
And I am totally this dog this week…
This Week’s Book Haul:
And these ARCs are courtesy of the publisher or author:
Well….WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE! Its officially ours! We are moving in on Thursday. So, I need to get packing!
This week is our last few days of school-my students have exams Tuesday and Wednesday, then we have graduation stuff. Then I am free for summer!!!! I could never survive a normal job where I didn’t get summers off. Seriously, how do people do it?!?
In addition to my super exciting week, I also found out I will be chaperoning a field trip… to Italy!!! In September, I will be escorting a group of about 20 seniors to Assisi and Rome! I have never left the USA so I am nervous. I also have profound hearing loss so I don’t always hear what people say and that makes me nervous because I am afraid I will miss something. And I also have OCD that makes breaking out of my routine VERY difficult. But, I want to go on this trip. So, I am going to push myself to do it. If you have advice for traveling with hearing loss or OCD, I would love to hear it!
I finally got a library card. I haven’t had one since I was a kid, but a blogger friend (Thanks Brie!) convinced me to get one. Thanks to her, I have been enjoying some great audiobooks, and I snagged the first 3 books in the Rosemary Beach Series. Hooray for me (and my bank account!)
So, any big summer plans for you all?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!