Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [12 May] Mother’s Day: My mom’s favorite reads!
- [12 May] #SundayPost: Happy Mother’s Day
- [13 May] Broken by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
- [14 May] Unbroken by Jay Crownover ★★★★
- [15 May] The Trouble with You by LA Cotton #CoverReveal
- [15 May] Nope: Things in books that make me angry
What’s Coming Up:
- Ghost by Janie Crouch
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Angel’s Guilty Pleasures shares her Rapid Fire Book Tag! Check it out!
- I Heart Romance and YA discusses if you should tag an author in a good review (and I totally get this post!)
This Week’s Book Haul:
Ok, I had an eventful week. I went on 3 different job interviews! I’m not necessarily unhappy at my current job, but there are some other opportunities out there worth exploring. Turns out, one of these other opportunities seems perfect. I would be doing the same job (special education) but at an all girls school. Being able to empower girls during their formative high school years is something I care deeply about and I am considering this opportunity! So, prayers for me while I make this decision. I tend to not like change, so I think staying at my current job has appeal because it’s safe and known.
We had a CRAZY weather week. Monday and Tuesday it was freezing-like highs in the low 50’s. By Friday, it was 85. Only in Ohio people! Bonus-its actually dried out a bit and my back yard isn’t a swamp so I’m feeling pretty good about that!
I have been gardening lately! I never garden. But, I got some marigolds 6 weeks ago and they are still alive!! Woohoo!!! Yesterday I got some citronella plants. I have some lavender I need to plant as well.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!