Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [11 Oct] #SundayPost: Long week
- [13 Oct] Officially Over It by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [14 Oct] Simmer Down by Sarah Smith ★★★★
- [16 Oct] #FreebieFriday: October 16th
- [17 Oct] Books I own but haven’t read and why!
- Snapped by Alexa Martin
- Love in Numbers by Scarlett Cole
- Bane’s Choice by Alyssa Day
I got nothin’
It was another low key week. Cases are on the rise here and even in the rural county I teach in. It made me better about cleaning. Its easy to get a little complacent after 2 months of school and not be as vigilant, but this was a good reminder!
I binged Schitt’s Creek this week. It was good. I thought it got better each season. But, I wish we knew what happened-like an epilogue years later! Does Alexis meet someone? Does Rosebud continue to thrive? Does Moira make a huge comeback? It left off with David in a good place, but I wanted to see how everything else would pan out, ya know. I kept thinking Ted would come back or something!
Otherwise, it was a normal week. Work, home, sleep, repeat.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!