Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
I didn’t do too bad this month. I am already behind on my goodreads goal though. Seriously, I don’t need them telling me I’m in a slump! (some of these I read in December, but just reviewed this month so this is a few more books than I actually read this month)
- [2 Jan] Mouth to Mouth by Tessa Bailey ★★★★½
- [3 Jan] Untouchable by Jayne Ann Krentz ★★★
- [5 Jan] Charcoal Tears by Jane Washington ★★★★
- [8 Jan] Evidence of Desire by Lexi Blake ★★★★½
- [9 Jan] The Highland Renegade by Amy Jarecki ★★★★
- [10 Jan] Trails of Love by Melissa Foster ★★★½
- [12 Jan] It Ain't Me Babe by Tillie Cole ★★★★
- [14 Jan] Avalanche by Cambria Hebert ★★★★
- [15 Jan] Securing Caite by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [17 Jan] Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston ★★★
- [21 Jan] Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen ★★★★½
- [22 Jan] Playing for Keeps by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [23 Jan] Shattered Vows by Kaylea Cross ★★★★
- [28 Jan] Vengeance Road by Christine Feehan ★★★★
- [29 Jan] The Reverse Play by Julia Clarke ★★★★½
- [30 Jan] Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts ★★★★½
- [31 Jan] Barbarian Lover by Ruby Dixon ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- I don’t have ANY books due this week so I will just read/review whatever!
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Angel’s Guilty Pleasures has her February book of choice giveaway up!
- Looking for some Football romances? Check out Superbowl ready over at UTC
- BookBub shares the 12 books high schools should STOP making students read and as a high school teacher, I am totally on board with this!
This Week’s Book Haul:
ARCs thanks to the authors and publishers:
Audio ARCs thanks to Penguin Audio and Tantor Audio:
So, I had 3 snow days this week! We went to school on Monday and Tuesday, then the rest of the week was a wash. Wednesday and Thursday weren’t for snow, but for the bitter cold. Busses won’t start in subzero weather, so we were off both those days. Then Thursday night into Friday morning, it snowed. It didn’t snow much, but everything was SO COLD that it just froze and made the roads very slick. I enjoyed my days off! Snow days are like bonus days for teachers.
I’m glad January is over. That month was brutal! Why is January always such a struggle?
My new obsession is 60 Days In on A&E. Seriously, people VOLUNTEER to go into jail for 60 days. Who does that? CRAZY! I hope they get paid well for it, because its nuts. They are suppose to be gathering intel to make jail operations safer/better, but for the most part, they are just trying not to die.
Anyone do Weight Watchers? Have any tips or good sites for me to check out? I am struggling.
Tomorrow is my mom’s birthday!! She is the most amazing woman. I want to be her when I grow up 🙂
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!